Thursday, May 1, 2008

Let's Begin A New Journey

Earlier this year, I tried a weight loss program that really worked... as long as I stuck with it. When I started falling off the wagon, I didn't do much to stop it... and gained all of the weight back. It's kind of embarrassing telling this to the world... but I've already found that if more people know about something you're trying to accomplish, they help keep you on track, just by the simple action of getting it out in the open. Even though it may seem more comforting to keep something like weight loss to yourself and would have a bigger "wow" factor when people see you after a period of time, at this point I don't care. If talking about a weekly process on my blog makes me stick with eating well and exercising, then woohoo, let's go! I don't think I'll go quite so far as to tell you all what I'm starting at... maybe when I get to where I'm going.

The program I tried before and am beginning today was found from an infomercial: Michael Thurmond's Six Week Body Makeover. We'll see how it goes the second time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment