Saturday, May 3, 2008

It's National Scrapbooking Day!

How are you celebrating? I'm spending my time working on the Weekend Creative project, Mixed Up Mini. The concept is to use up the left over pieces from other mini albums you've made, combining them into one big mish mash of an album. It's a fabulous idea. The only problem for me is that I don't have any left overs from mini album kits. So, I decided to make my own pages and add them all together into a little book. I'll post some photos a little later, once it's all done.

On a different note, we caught a matinee today on the digital screen, Iron Man. I have to say, this movie was outstanding! The special effects and CGI weren't distracting at all, looking extremely realistic. Never having read the Iron Man comics, my only exposure to Iron Man has been the PS2 game Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. (Sad, yes, I know.) So I wasn't too familiar with the plot before seeing the movie. There was a tiny bit of romance (just enough, not too much), plenty of suspense, and fantastic action scenes. Excellent movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment