Saturday, May 10, 2008

A Save

When I flipped over my Autumn Leaves Designing With Daily Calender to today's page, the inspiration/subject was to decorate a multi-paned frame. I thought to myself, "Hey, I've got one of those.." It was in the pile of stuff to sell on eBay. Yoink. Saved out of the pile and onto my desk.Dsc_22631

It is a little beat up along the edges, but that's OK. There are four panes of glass, and is meant for 5x7's. You can see the varying depths better when viewed in person. I ordered a kit from the Dozen's Artist Kits the other day, and received it yesterday. Some of the materials are from the kit, some from my stash o' stuff. The wings, rub-ons and flowers are from my previous collection, while the epoxy stickers, buttons, paper and poufy bee are from the Dozen's kit. I'm really glad I made this, as it has reminded me to look at everything I have and see if I can re-purpose it in a way that makes it better or cuter. Life is too short to not have cute things!

No comments:

Post a Comment