Saturday, April 26, 2008

Scrap Your Day - April

Mosaic_april
scrap you day april mosaic, originally uploaded by jill radke.

So, yesterday I mentioned I was joining a project and would elaborate more on it. I’ve decided to “join” Shimelle’s Scrap Your Day. This project is a cool way to preserve a small part of your whole year in a manageable way. Every 25th of every month you are to document your day and put it together in a little scrapbook. I didn’t explain that very well did I? Well the full description would be easier to read on Shimelle’s website. I have not yet put together the book to scrap the photos, but just taking them is all I’m working on right now. I’ll blog it the day after, on the 26th to make sure to include all the photos, even the goodnight clock shot. On each of the photos on flickr, I’ve given a bit more of a description of what is going on.

Just enjoying having my dad here. And doing home improvement. Aahhh the smell of lumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment