Friday, April 18, 2008

Weekend Creative

Weekendcreative_2 Beginning in 2008, Ali Edwards began a new installment on her blog called Weekend Creative.

These are her words describing the project:

"Here's the plan: Each Friday I will post a new prompt/thought/project to think about/do/add to you list for the weekend. Sometimes they will be really simple and other times a bit more involved. Sometimes you won't have to do anything other than consider a concept and other times"..."there will be the potential for you to add a little project to plans you may already have in place. Some will be scrapbook-related and others will focus on different areas of crafts, photography, and creativity.

Ready?"

I'm ready! It took a bit of hemming and hawing and being under the impression I had a lot going on, that I wouldn't be able to add one more thing to the schedule. Finally, I thought to myself, enough. Enough already. Excuses are not your friend.

So, this weekend's prompt is to Begin Writing Your Own Story. This is such a great place to start participating, because essentially, a blog is a means of telling your story. And hey! I just did that! Start a blog I mean. I think I'll make a small notebook just for this project.

*edited*

So I couldn't put off making the little notebook for very long! It's about 5"x7" in size. (I haven't decided if I want to add hands to the clock face.)

Dsc_17151

Materials: KI Memories - Pop Culture, American Crafts - Thickers, Heidi Swapp - Clock & Tag, Zig Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment