Wednesday, October 15, 2008

So Long, Farewell

I bid my scrapbook supplies adieu.  To you, self healing mat, to you clear mono adhesive, and to you beautiful, beloved patterned paper.
Since we are moving soon and having a garage sale even sooner, I needed to clear off the storage units on which all my scrapbook stuff was residing.  So, it all must be emptied, and thus, boxed up, to ensure organization on the unpacking end.  That, and I don't want the movers to mess it up.
So, it's all going into boxes and bags.  And as a result, no more layouts or cards or creative things.  Not 'til we're in the new place and unpacked.
Papers & Pretty Things will still continue to run, but the crafty posts will be on a hiatus for a little while.  Instead, I'll be sharing some of the places that I go for inspiration, sites that I enjoy shopping (and window shopping) at, as well as a few other installations, yet to be determined.
Stay tuned, blog readers, I'm not going anywhere!
Rainbow box-4 

No comments:

Post a Comment