Friday, October 17, 2008

Foto Friday

In an attempt to make my photography better, I have taken an online class, taught by Barbara Carroll, at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  I wasn't able to participate as I wish I could have, but I've still got all the hand outs.  This class has spurred me on to find inspiring and intriguing photography websites in which to haunt and try to emulate, in an effort to learn more.  Perhaps I shall add books to this intrigue as well.  And maybe a class taken in person might help too.  :)
Anyways, every Friday, I shall highlight a website or book that I think is worth checking out, if photography is something that interests you.  As I'm still learning about this whole thing too, I welcome suggestions of anything you might have come across in the surf across the web...or gambol through the library or local bookstore.
So, this first link is from a 2007 contest at PDN, Photo Direct News.Pdn nikon awards There are some pretty cool photos as well as methods in which to print/display them.  Check it out!
And, don't forget, send some suggestions if you have any!
Rainbow box-4

No comments:

Post a Comment