Sunday, October 5, 2008

Project Catwalk Finals Week 1

For the final four weeks, how the scoring works is that the top 10 will get points, but all 25 will move on to week 2.  Then, combined with week 2's scores, the new top 10 will move on to week 3.  The final top 5 from that week will then move on to the final round, week 4.  And from there a winner will be chosen.
So, here is what I entered for the first week of the final rounds.  We were given a materials list to choose from, with leeway of tool usage.Finals Week 1
On a different note, this is where we were last night (I forgot to mention it earlier - how, I don't know.)
Music-Builds
It was extremely awesome! We had the best seats I've ever had at a concert - row J.  10th row!  In the orchestra section.  On the floor!  So cool!  I'll post some pics later today or tomorrow, once I get a chance to look at them. (Oh and I love the promo poster - the graphics are pretty sweet.)

No comments:

Post a Comment