Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dust Poofs

As part of Kimberly Brimhall's Bling Out Your Blog class, I am overhauling my blog, so excuse my dust.  I just made it very simple and clean, a new template for now.   Some of the photos I've posted are a little bit cut off on one side.  I'll adjust them soon.
Right now... we just finished watching The Last Samurai - I love this movie.  Pete says it'd be more accurate if Tom Cruise were French. :)
Right now... I'm feeling a bit like the sausage links we had for dinner.
Right now... I'm learning about a free photoshop-like program.  I just downloaded it.  We'll see.
Right now... I wish I was a cooking genius.
Right now... I'm praying our house will sell.
Right now... I'm missing my kittie.
Right now... I'm overwhelmed at the 235 photos I took at the concert this last weekend.  I filled the little memory card.
Right now... I wish I was tired so I wouldn't be up til 2 like usual.
Right now... I'm counting the days we have left in this place.
Right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment