Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Shopping Trip Spoils

Here are a few of yesterday's purchases.
From Hallmark:
Angel of prayer Star backdrop
I have the whole Demdaco's Willowtree Nativity Set, but needed an angel for the manger-top.  I also wanted a second set of stars, to balance out the backdrop.  In addition, I picked up a few Christmas gifts while we were there. :D
From Bath & Body Works:
Oil warmer Autumn apple Fresh bamboo
I've got scads of lotion from this place and many others.  If anyone out there who is reading this is considering purchasing a bath set or body lotion for me for Christmas... I beg you, please don't!  It'll take me 5 years to use up what I have...if not longer.  So I spent the gift card on an oil warmer, at Pete's request.
From Ross:
Cleats
A $10 pair of Reebok football cleats.  That apparently are the "comfiest I've ever owned," according to the hubs.  I almost got a Kenneth Cole handbag... but the Ross price tag was missing and they said it would be $65.  Now, from $159... that's a really great deal!  But I still can't bring myself to pay that much for a purse I'll only use for a year.  (I get tired of my purses after 6-12 months.  But maybe that would change if I had a well-made one.)
From Linens N' Things:
Hercules hook
A drying rack, Hercules Hooks, and a broken digital cook-timer that I have to return.
And, from Claires, a darling green owl necklace, some jangly bracelets and several toe rings.  (None pictured - obviously.  I couldn't find a photo of them online, so I'll just have to photograph them myself.)
And, on a separate note, we filled out the registration to vote today, to be mailed tomorrow.  I can't figure out how to embed a video in my blog yet (still learning!) so here's a link to a cool 5 minute video.

No comments:

Post a Comment