Thursday, March 19, 2009

While I Wait

I just started (yes, another project) a free online .... system... for lack of a better word right now.... that deals with keeping your home and family and life organized, clutter free, clean and cheery.  One of the things that one must do, is every morning (for those who don't work outside the home) to "get dresses to shoes".  As for me, I still don't know why they insist on a grammatically incorrect phrase, but the gist of it is to get dressed from hair and make up, all the way down to tying up those shoe laces.  This way, you're always ready, and have a can-do mentality right from the get-go.  As for me, I am a firm believer in the no-shoes-in-the-house philosophy.  Less dirt, no scuffs, and more importantly, no broken kittie toes in the case of accidental steppage.  (just loud meows.) 
The solution to this is to have a pair of shoes only for house-wearing.  So, I stopped by DSW on my way home from dropping off Pete's forgotten keys, and was saddened to find not one satisfactory cute pair of tennies.  (They HAVE to have laces - no slip-ons.)  Enter the internet.  Behold, the shoes I am waiting for.
ASICS Women's Mateo Lace Up
Image found on goldencan.com.
I only hope the colors are more like the photo on dsw.com....

No comments:

Post a Comment