Thursday, March 26, 2009

What I Miss

Seeing as our house is still on the market in Texas, it is always on my mind.  And usually not in a pleasant, calming way, but a, nagging, unsettling, worrisome sort of way.
Well, at least something happy crossed my mind in regard to the house today - I love how I never had to turn on a light until about 7 or 8pm, because there was so much natural light streaming in through the windows.  It was so comfy and sunny, and I really miss that.  An apartment doesn't give you much in the way of natural light.  While we do have windows (and lots of them in one room) we don't get any more than an hour of a sun-patch.  It's all indirect light.  And, while I suppose that I should be grateful for that, I do miss the bath of sunshine you got when in the house.
On a completely separate issue, are cats supposed to massively shed for 3 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment