Friday, March 20, 2009

Foto Friday: Cannelle et Vanille

While I wish I was a genius in the kitchen, I am not,  but that doesn't stop me from drooling over other peoples' culinary talents.  Aran of Cannelle et Vanille, is one of those individuals who can not only make something delicious (I can just tell from the ingredients she lists) but beautiful as well.  She captures her lovely food with stunning photographs, making them even more mouth watering.  She can take something simple, like sorbet and make it look positively divine.
Uno2-490pixels
{photo from Cannelle et Vanille}

She also has a flickr site, with just the photos of her fabulous food.
......................................................................................................................................
Foto Friday is a weekly installation, occurring every Friday, exploring Photographic websites and books as well as other Photographic topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment