Monday, March 30, 2009

Apron Possibilities

One thing I'd like to change about my daily routine, is to wear my nicer clothes every day and not only when I need to leave the house.  In the past, I'd just throw on a pair of comfy yoga-type pants, a graphic/printed tee and maybe a sweatshirt.  But this kind of apparel does not make one feel very attractive or productive.  Just blah and lazy.  One could reason that while cleaning and cooking, you'd want to wear these types of clothes so as not to get your good clothes dirty.
Remedy:  An Apron
Duh.  How did I not think of this before?
Ok, on to the pattern searches.
I only found a few, but they all have potential:
Apron 1Apron 2Apron 3Apron 4
Butterick, McCall's, McCall's, Heather Bailey
But why make one when I could buy one for about the same price as fabric, the pattern and the time it would take to make it?
Good idea:
Apron 5
Fresh Pink Poppies Polka Dot Ruffled Full Apron - by My Sunday Apron

Apron 6

The BELLA Vintage Inspired Brown Modern Pears with Turquoise Full Apron - by Boojiboo
Apron 7

The FAMOUS CHLOE Vintage Inspired Black and White Damask Full Apron - by Boojiboo
I have to say, this last one just might be my favorite!!  It was featured in a SONY magazine ad.  SO DARLING!!
But then, I could just enter a giveaway and WIN one.  That just might be the easiest!
New To This Whole 'Mommy' Thing is giving a Boojiboo apron away, as is Simply Stacie.  So, ladies, here is a blog post about the aprons and your giveaways!

No comments:

Post a Comment