Sunday, September 7, 2008

Time.

I'm calling Time.  (T)
Hold the phone.
Stop everything.
Wait a minute.
And that's just what's happening.  Everything has pretty much stopped.
We don't have much going on in our lives right now, so I'm going to place a hold on the blog for a little while.
If there isn't anything going on in our lives (other than trying to sell this house.. please somebody buy it!) I don't have much to blog about.
I'll get back at it when there's stuff to talk about.
I'm not saying this in a mean voice or a mad voice or an anything other than informative voice.  So please don't read into it!  (Except the part about somebody buy our house - that's a pleading voice.)
And I'm not abandoning the ol' blogy blog altogether, so don't worry!
Peace out. -j

No comments:

Post a Comment