Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Some Randomy Randomness of Goodness

DSC_3670
Never his mind on where he was.  Hmm?  What he was doing.  Hmph.

DSC_3212-1
If only I could float in the clouds.  I've always thought they'd be fluffy and squishy.  Now I know I'd be taking a cloud bath.

DSC_3545
Our new comforter from PBTeen.  Well, duvet cover and blankie and pillows.  Not new bed skirt.  I know it does not match.  It was from the last set.  But I love this with the colors and stripes and down blankie inside!  And while we are not teens, I couldn't pass up the fab bed set, it's exactly what I wanted.

Currently reading:
Left behind 1
Well, more like this series.  I'm done with the 8th book, and waiting for the bookstore to stock #9.  I've gobbled these faster than the other books I've mentioned.  They're usually done in 2/3 of a day.  Can't get enough.  And, the fabulous thing about it is I'm getting more into the Scriptures.  Such a needed thing!
Large_runway1
Project Runway is on tonight! And thus, Project Catwalk from SIStv!  YAY!
Speaking of SIStv, which is short for ScrapInStyletv, I've got a brand new shiny badge on the sidebar to link you up to their boutique!  I must say, they've got some awesome kits, cool exclusive products, such as paper lines, gaffer tape and more!  Check it out, browse, shop, join in! Not only does SIStv have a boutique shop, they've got an online community of scrapbookers!  It's such an awesome site!

No comments:

Post a Comment