Friday, August 1, 2008

Challenge Blogs and Anticipation

I've been starting to get into reading and participating in scrapbooking challenge blogs.  These are blogs that give you a challenge or a prompt in which to start your scrapbook page from.  They range in visibility as well as style and schedule.  Some operate monthly, bi-monthly or even weekly.  They can be anything from a subject to scrap about, to colors to use, to a sketch to base your layout off of (and more!).  It's not that I can't come up with anything inspiring on my own, but these are just fun to participate in.  There's camaraderie as well as the occasional prize.  I think I'll start sharing some of these layouts as I do them.  Perhaps I'll make a new sidebar list of challenge blogs.
On the Twilight front, I filled out a pre-order slip at the book store a few weeks ago.  While I'm not going out to the festivities tonight, I will be purchasing the much-anticipated Breaking Dawn tomorrow morning.  And will promptly be out of touch with the world for the rest of the day. :)  I've got my t-shirt to wear and everything!  Just a few more hours!  YAY!Breaking_dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment