Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Project Catalk (part 2)

SIStv has been running a project/contest for the last 10 weeks, corresponding with Project Runway.  Each week we would get a challenge/prompt to create something based on that week's fashion challenge. 
Alrighty! On to the next few entries.
Week 4
Week 4 - 1
Week 4 - 2 Week 4 - 3 Week 4 - 4 Week 4 - 5 Week 4 - 6 Week 4 - 7 Week 4 - 8
Theme: USA!
Challenge: Create a mini album, using the colors of red, white and blue, and incorporate four of the following words (perseverance, glory, strength, determination, honor, brave, friendship, team, solidarity, competition)
*This I made while we were traveling.  The table I photographed the album on is a wee table my grandpa made for me as a child, out of left-over formica counter-top material.  I may have to take all my photos out in the sunroom on the wee table!  I love the intensity of the colors (I didn't edit these for contrast at all!)
Week 5
Week 5
Week 5 - pic 2
Theme: Denim
Challenge: Create a wall hanging that is at least 4"x6" using denim as the primary product.
*Sadly, I missed the part about it being primary.  Oh well.  I still love it!
Week 6
Week 6
Theme: Big Impact
Challenge: Create an 8.5x11 or 12x12 layout that will make a big impact, using minimal supplies.
*One of the comments I got on this layout is the funniest I've ever received, she thought I was talking about bosoms!  Haha!  I was in fact trying to draw attention to the MaryKay compacts we all had.
Tomorrow will be the last four weeks of projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment