Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wide Eyed

Holy bananas, a week has gone by already.  Craziness. 
I changed the banner to a new pic, using a newly found online program, picnik.  Love it!
Yesterday I had my eyes dilated and checked up... first time for the enlarged pupil thingy.  I must say I'm not a huge fan, but I'll take it over root canals any day.  Thank goodness my sunglasses wrap around my face and block out most of the light.  And it definitely took longer than 4 hours for them to return to normal.  Healthy eyes are important tho.
Today the mail brought me a happy little surprise as I got the Disney album I've been trying to find for almost a year and a half.   A few months before our trip to Florida last year, I saw a perfect scrapbook album at Hobby Lobby, but did not buy it.  When I went back armed with a coupon, it was gone.  I've been trying to find it ever since.  I'm sure I could have located it from various websites, but I'm a little leery of buying from some of them.. don't look too reputable.  But the other day I got an email with a sales flier for one the online stores I shop at with Disney stuff on sale!  And they had the long lost album! Yay!  I suppose it's not THAT big of a deal, a whole paragraph worth of blog space, but I have to say, I REALLY love it!  The cover looks like an old, soft, comfy gray cotton jersey tshirt with scribble/drawn Mickeys.
Mickey_album
As a result of this arrival, I have been printing out all of our Disney photos.  Sadly, I didn't know the resolution on the camera was set at the tiniest pixelation... thus wallet sized photos that are still pixely.  Luckily, I noticed this on the second day.  Not all the pics got ruined.
On another photographic note, tomorrow is the 25th, and month 3 of Shimelle's Scrap Your Day.  I'm hoping for a better day than last month, where I forgot to takes photos at all.  Eep.Scrapyourday_3  Photo courtesy of Shimelle.com
Tomorrow will also see another Life Lesson.  Check back again for some life wisdom. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment