Friday, June 6, 2008

Happiness In A Layout

Dsc_2280This layout just makes me smile.  Bright and pink and floral-y.
In our pseudo-attempt to get to Sea World today, we ended up heading to the North side for lunch.  We tried a new (to us) cafe that we drive by every time we head up to church.  While the food was exceptionally good, it was a business casual type place and there we were dressed in tank top, tshirt, jeans and tennies (as we WERE going to go to Sea World).  I hate that awkward feeling.  But like I said, the food was fabulous.  Afterwords, we drove around, slightly lost to get to a gelato cafe, which was SO worth getting lost.  (Even though it was pretty much right across the highway.)
Lots of creativity on my mind right now.. so, we'll see what I can get done in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment