Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life Lesson #2

So today's LL is one that I'm starting to take more seriously.  And begin to put it into effect.  (Scrap Your Day is coming along quite swimmingly thus far! Yay!)
Life Lesson #2:  You don't need more than one tv.  You shouldn't be watching it that much anyways.Dsc_3051
........................................................................................................
Life Lessons are made up of stuff that I’ve done or haven’t done (that I wish I had … or hadn’t).  I’ve also decided to include things I’ve observed other people do…or not do.  (Not all of these lessons are things I went through myself…so don’t get too shocked.)  The rest will be things that annoy me, anger me, sadden me, confuse me, or even make me happy.
This effort is as much for my benefit as it is for helping others.  Hopefully, throughout this process, we’ll all take something away from it.  My life’s motto:  Well.  Now we know.
If you'd like to find out more about why I'm doing this series, you can read more about it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment