Thursday, January 22, 2009

Is it still January?

I'd like to say it's been busy... and that would explain my absence.  But that would be false.  I've just been away from the blog for a few weeks. 
While I was gone, we went on one of these:
IMG_0174
To go to one of these:
IMG_0206
(a wedding)
And to visit this place:
IMG_0273
That 4 day trip involved two nights with 2 hours of sleep, a 4am wake up, a 4:50am wake up and one of the worst motels I've ever stayed in.  Shudder.  The wedding was beautiful, the company delightful, and the day at Disney, divine.  The weather was perfect for the two important days and crummy for the two travel days.  We'll be visiting Disney World in January from now on... no more of that July business.
-In other news, I'm still working on Project 365 - but without a kit.  There has been a HUGE problem with the ordering... and I thought I had managed to avoid most of it.. but no.  I still have yet to get anything in the mail.  I'm calling again today.
-We've been working on Every Monday Matters, and this week is to sign up for AMBER alerts, which we've done via cell phone texts.
-Last week was to turn off the TV more often and designate certain times to watch it.  We haven't had that problem much, as we don't get cable or the satelite anymore.  Sadly tho' this week I found a website you can watch shows on, for free.  I will have to make sure I apply this self-discipline to the website, so I don't spend hours watching Survivor, The Amazing Race, Fringe, etc online.
-I'm really starting to get serious about finding a job, as it is becoming more and more important to our income. 
-As for our house... well, it's still up for sale.  Prayer is constantly happening.
-Happily, I've begun a ladies bible study at church, and am enjoying it immensely.
-I just finished a project with A Life Well Crafted, but have to upload the photos and edit them.  I'll try and get those up tomorrow.
This post is really choppy and bulleted... but it's all I got for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment